From a young age onwards, I have felt drawn to rituals. I have created many rituals myself, and in my twenties, I studied shamanic practices, as well as various other coaching techniques.
From the age of fourteen onwards, I have been working as a fashion model. Whilst working full-time, I have studied marketing, coaching, and counseling.
In addition to my modelling work, I have spent the last two decades sharing my creative mind with the world of business:
Apart from utilizing my creativity for a wide range of projects and purposes, I have always loved helping individual people live their lives to the fullest.
I Live the Life That I Have Always Dreamed About
I feel the need to share the things I have learned with anyone who wants to learn and grow, because they have broadened my view;
I will gladly take anyone who is interested through the steps I have taken to free myself from trauma, in order to feel lighter and attract everything I always wanted. With belief and focus, your heart can become a magnet for everything you dream of.
Depending on your situation and preferences, I can create a one-on-one retreat for you, or you can choose to come to one of our group retreats and workshops.
See ‘one-on-one retreats’ for more detailed information:
I speak Dutch, German and English fluently & I am learning the Spanish language.
Why Choose Me?
- Someone who has a lot of work experience (since 1994), both as a freelancer as well as an employee of multinationals & start-up companies, and as a developer of various new products, services and applications.
- Someone who has transcended childhood traumas herself, and who has come from far, only to now live the life of her dreams.
- Someone who is a highly intuitive & creative person, with the feel of a ‘global person’ due to a life of traveling the world and living in several countries.
- Someone who is an open-minded person without taboos, who will not be shocked by any issue or theme you might want to discuss or work on.
- Someone whose parents got divorced at the age of 7, but who herself has been in a balanced, harmonious, equal and happy relationship since 2003.
- Someone who has once lived through and come out of a burn out with the help of daily meditation, mindfulness, breathing and healing techniques.
- Someone who lived through an experimental operation which gave her back 20% of her feeling in a quarter of her face. (An experience I now look back on in a very positive and nurturing way, because I am constantly aware of how perfect the rest of my body functions; the whole nervous system, the abundance of feeling we experience, all over our body).
- Someone who is a highly creative & intuitive & empathic person, who likes to use ancient rituals and techniques in new ways.
- Someone who is mother to a happy balanced boy; someone who has understood what it is like to be a parent since 2011.